"They look amazing. Deserves more than 5 stars..."
Add some old-school fun and color to your workout when you wear your new SPORTS STRIPE ROLLER SKATING SOCKS. They're colorful and comfortable and will make you feel great, from head to toe.
With a dozen color combinations, you'll find socks to go with every outfit, including the shirts from any Disco Ball Designs Collections.
Wear them for skating, for working out, or to add a fun, retro feel to your everyday outfit.
This adorable over-the-knee length adds a great pop of color. Wear them pulled tall with a cute mini skirt or shorts—very Harajuku girl—or scrunch them down, 80s style, with some cool leggings.
Roller Skates come in so many cute colors nowadays, these versatile socks are a fun way to accessorize them: With a dozen color combos to choose from, you can coordinate one pair with your skates, and change it up with a contrasting color combination another day. Super cute!
Got a skate squad or dance crew? These are a great gift for the whole team! They’re the PERFECT addition to your dance or roller skating look.
LIMITED STOCK. Not available in stores. Click the Add to Cart button now before they're gone.
FREE SHIPPING! Note: Due to very high demand & Covid shipping delays, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- Available in 12 colors
- One size fits all
- Poly-Cotton Blend—Colors will stay true through wash after wash
- Note: These are thin, summer-weight socks
You have 12 great color combinations to choose from. Choose several —there’s a pair to match every look:
- Red Stripes on Black Socks
- Red Stripes on White Socks
- White Stripes on Red Socks (Note: these are a dark, maroon-red—not a bright red)
- White Stripes on Black Socks
- Black Stripes on White Socks
- Black Stripes on Grey Socks
- White Stripes on Navy Blue Socks
- Royal Blue Stripes on White Socks
- White Stripes on Light Pink Socks
- Light Pink Stripes on White Socks
- Lime Green Stripes on White Socks
- Hunter Green, Purple, and Turquoise Blue Stripes on White Socks (one stripe of each color)
How do you wear them? We’d love to see a picture or video! Please tag the Disco Ball Designs pages on Facebook or Instagram and use our hashtag #discoballdesigns. Can’t wait to see it!