It’s that time of year for witches to brew potions and cast their spells! You’ll get a lot of laughs in the hilarious I’M NOT A WITCH, I’M YOUR WIFE HALLOWEEN T SHIRT. If you’re a Princess Bride fan, you’ll love this shirt, which pays homage to Carol Kane’s character, Valerie. Whether she was keeping Miracle Max in line or whipping up a sweet chocolate coating to make the medicine go down, she kept us all laughing.
You’ll wear this top in October, or any time of year.
This shirt is a great gift for your favorite 80s movie fan. It comes in two different witch designs: lighter skin with orange hair and a black dress or darker skin with black hair and a blue dress. Find your favorite, or order one of each.
LIMITED STOCK. Not available in stores. Click the Add to Cart button now before it’s gone.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING! Allow 5-7 business days for processing and delivery.
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|
- Classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite
- Soft 100% cotton makes you fall in love with it over and over again
- Runs true to size
- Proudly Made in the USA
Available in 5 Colors:
- Black—Basic for a reason. Goes with everything (especially on a dark October night)
- Dark Grey Heather—A little more interesting than basic black
- Athletic Heather—Grey like old-school gym clothes
- Orange—A classic for Halloween (and the color of one of our witch’s hair)
- Purple—Another Halloween favorite
What will YOU wear it with?
Halloween is all about the costumes, and this shirt is a quick & easy way dress up without going to crazy. I wear it with black leggings and a crazy, orange tutu skirt. Add a cute orange hair accessory for a sweet outfit to wear to any October celebration. Want more costume ideas? Check out our entire Halloween Apparel Collection.
Can’t wait to see you! It’s such a thrill to see happy people like you wearing our merch out in the real world. Won’t you please post a picture or video? Let us know by tagging the Disco Ball Designs pages on Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok and using our hashtag #discoballdesigns. Thanks so much!