Want to turn up the heat and FUN in your next dance fitness class? Cue the Latin beats and watch hips start to roll along with the sultry rhythms...
Whether it's Salsa, Bachata, Cha-Cha, Reggaeton, or just moving to the music, you're sure to look and feel sexy, Let everyone know you love the South American vibes when you wear your LATIN DANCE T-SHIRT.
Everyone knows that hips don't lie, and "Rompiende Caderas," ('breaking hips') reminds everyone to start them moving!
This shirt is perfect for guys and ladies, both, so grab one for you and another for your favorite dance partner.
LIMITED STOCK. Not available in stores. Click the Add to Cart button now before it’s gone.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING! Allow 5-7 business days for processing and delivery.
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|
- Classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite
- Soft 100% cotton makes you fall in love with it over and over again
- Runs true to size
- Proudly Made in the USA 🇺🇸
Available in 6 Colors: Whether you’re team purple or team red, there’s a dark and a bright to choose from either way:
- Always Flattering Black—Basic for a reason. It looks great on everyone
- Heather Navy—Looks oh-so-good, like your favorite pair of jeans
- Brown—The other neutral. Goes with everything
- Heather Olive—Looks great with khaki or camo
- Team Purple—Bright and inviting for a warm, spicy look
- Heather Mauve—Like your flushed cheeks after a night of dancing
What will YOU wear it with?
This shirt exudes smooth sophistication with it’s dancing couple and flourishes. My favorite detail is the swirl coming off the letters. No matter which color you choose, these tees go with just about any leggings, from solid black, to bold geometrics, to florals. Or just pair it with your favorite pair of jeans.
Can’t wait to see you! It’s such a thrill to see happy people like you wearing our merch out in the real world. Won’t you please post a picture or video? Let us know by tagging the Disco Ball Designs pages on Facebook or Instagram and using our hashtag #discoballdesigns. Thanks so much!